Hello Everyone! We are so close to reopening but we want to make sure you all feel safe coming into the salon. We are going to be continuing with our sanitation processes and keeping clients distanced from each other.
- Following Recommendations from Board of Barbering and Cosmetology in conjunction with the Boards current health and safety regulations
- Lash artists will be wearing masks and clients can wear a mask if they would like to bring one in with them
- Surfaces that a client may touch will be sanitized between each client
- We have completed a rigorous training in sanitation in order to make sure everything stays clean
- Please reschedule appointments if you are sick, not feeling well, have been exposed to the virus, or if you currently have symptoms
- We ask that clients do not bring anyone with them to their appointment unless absolutely necessary We will be needing current phone numbers and credit cards on file for when we get the green light. We will be sending out text messages and doing hands free checkouts so please give us a call with your updated phone number and credit card. We can’t wait to see you all soon!
Lash Out Beauty Bar is an established salon located in the Arden Arcade area. The shop has a beautiful shabby chic look where you can relax and enjoy a variety of services. The staff at Lash Out Beauty Bar have experience in various eyelash styles, waxing services, tanning, and professional make-up.
At Lash Out Beauty Bar we value our clients and have reserved your appointment especially for you. If you need to cancel please call us at least 24 hours before the appointment time to avoid penalty. For a missed or cancel less than 24 notice there will be charge of $20 ($50 for full set appointments). Deposits are required for Full set Lash Extensions. Clients Arriving late for Lash Fill appointments will receive the remainder of their scheduled time. Thank you for your understanding.