What styles are available?
Lash extensions are a great way to add length and thickness to your own lashes. Whether you want to go more natural or full glam, the right lash extension combination will give you the look you want. Our Classic Lash is one thicker lash extension placed on top of your natural lash to give more of a mascara look. Our Volume Lash which are 3,4, and 5 lighter weight lashes placed on top of one of your natural lashes to give a fuller look. We also do a mix between the two. We will have a consultation to discuss with you and will take into consideration your natural lash, your eye shape and the look you are going for to customize your lashes! We have many different lengths, thicknesses, curls and colors to choose from!
What is the lash extension application process?
The application process for lash extensions normally takes about 90-120 minutes for a full set of lashes and 50-65 minutes for a refill. You will lay comfortably on a massage table with your eyes closed during the process. Your lower lashes will be covered. The extensions will be then applied to your upper lashes one at a time.
How often do you need to get lash extensions redone?
Lash extensions last through a full growth cycle of natural eyelashes, typically 6 to 8 weeks. That said, because each person’s lash growth varies, we suggest light lash maintenance every 2 to 3 weeks to maintain a full look.
Will lash extensions damage my natural lashes or cause the to fall out?
No. Like the hair on your head, your natural eyelashes have a life cycle of 60-90 days. After that, they naturally shed. You may not have noticed your lash life cycle before because they don’t all shed at once, and are so small, but most people lose 1-3 lashes daily on average. Properly applied lash extensions will be no more than twice the length of your natural lashes and will not weigh down your natural lashes. They therefore won’t affect the life cycle of your natural lashes.
How do I prepare for my lash extension appointment?
- Do not wear eye makeup. Remove all eye makeup using an oil-free cleanser or makeup remover. (It is very important that your natural lashes be as clean as possible. Eye makeup can interfere with the adhesive bond and shorten the lifespan of your lash extensions.)
- Do not curl your lashes
- Do not wear contact lenses to your appointment
How do I care for my lash extensions?
- Do not wash eyes or shower and avoid steam and sweat for 24 hours after lash application.
- Avoid strong heat such as ovens and bbqs. Heat can melt or distort extensions.
- Avoid rubbing and pulling your eyelashes.
- Avoid oil-based and waterproof mascaras and make up removers.
- Only use extension safe mascaras.
- Do not use eyelash curler on your extensions.
- Clean your extensions with an oil-free make up remover everyday. We recommend using baby shampoo to clean them.
- Book a fill appointment every 2-4 weeks, to fill in areas where your natural lashes have fallen out and new lashes are growing in.